Saturday, May 4, 2013

Possessed To Skate

Back around 1997, SPAZZ drummer Max Ward's 625 Productions & DESPISE YOU vocalist Chris Elder's Pessimiser Records co-released the landmark thrash/punk/hardcore/power violence compilation album "Possessed To Skate".

Long out of print, and not reissued on any of the three "Sweatin' To The Oldies" volumes (*Post Script: actually they were, but that collection is out of print as well), here are the SPAZZ tracks.

As a bonus, you get the equally as hard to find DESPISE YOU tracks from the comp.  I played with DESPISE YOU many years after this comp was released.  I'm not on these tracks, but I checked with Elder and he gave the OK to post these tunes as well.

Prepare for a 90's West Coast style blindside assault!

Possessed To Skate - SPAZZ / DESPISE YOU

8 comments:

  1. yeah they were. on the third one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, maybe I should look at my own releases & research this stuff first. Ha!

      Delete
  2. I love me some Unanswered!

    Thanks for posting, I was spinning this one just yesterday..

    -Rick MacDonald

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog, thanks for sharing all these stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what’s gobbsa-O-funn? Read on. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris i wanna have your BABY.and i want a link to this that's not dead

    ReplyDelete