Thursday, May 30, 2013

Carefree Highway: Recent interview on the CARGO CULTE podcast

Recently my pal Isreal Lawrence aka TheAllSeeingI invited me to be part of his podcast.  I got to choose a playlist of anything I wanted, and we were going to chat about whatever came up.

We ended up talking a lot about the beginnings and endings of Slap A Ham Records, Spazz, Despise You, Infest, my move from SF to LA, and my personal failures and new beginnings throughout the new millenium.

Music-wise, I chose not to go the obvious "power violence" route, and instead chose all '70s and early '80s Comfort Rock songs (my own phrase for what's known as Soft Rock, Yacht Rock, etc.).


It's a long one, over 3 hours (!), but if you're gearing up for a long roadtrip, or need a cure for insomnia, this may be a good starting point.

If you want to listen to a streaming version, go here:
THE CARGO CULTE - Streaming

You can find it in iTunes: 
THE CARGO CULTE AUDIO FIELD REPORT - iTunes

And you can also download an MP3 version here:
CARGO CULTE - MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment