Saturday, April 27, 2013

SPAZZ - Final recordings - October 1998

The last time SPAZZ hit the studio was October 1998.  We recorded these 5 songs.  The first four ended up on the infamous split 7" with 25 TA LIFE that took about 10 years to come out officially.  The last track was on the Fat Wreck Chords compilation "Short Music For Short People"... the comp that directly ripped off my "Bleaurgh" 7" comp series (I know because Fat Mike told me so). 
This is the original, mastered, mixdown CD, and the songs appear in the order they were recorded.  The first four ended up in a different order on the split 7".



SPAZZ - final recordings 10/98

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Completely agree.
      I loved that sound, that song and that band since second one.

      Delete
  2. Not sure how to contact you other than in comments but I was wondering if you could give me the lyrics to the Spazz song "Knuckle Scraper" cause I can't them anywhere and my band love jamming it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben, I'll have to find my copy of the record & get them for you. Not sure where it is at the moment...

      Delete
    2. Thank you! That would be awesome if you found them. I've been trying to get a copy of the Left Back/Let Down record for a while.
      Also... the lyrics to Gnome Servant would be great aswell. Its another band practice favourite.
      No worries if you can't.

      Delete
    3. I'll find 'em one of these days. Honestly, my "collection" is a ton of random shit in about 60 different boxes.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lyrics to Knucklescraper: Bizarre commercials on my TV/selling foreign mints to me/Mentos is the freshmaker/my fist your teeth/Knucklescraper

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a few dead links on this blog... could you please re-up this?

    ReplyDelete